PraDe Jewels (“PraDe”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is committed to the compliance of applicable Privacy Laws in the country where PraDe’s product is distributed. Protecting the privacy and security of your personal data is of prime importance to PraDe, therefore, we conduct our business by abiding by the laws applicable on data privacy and data security in the country where PraDe product is distributed to you.
Information That We Collect
Upon you visiting our Website, we collect the following categories of Information:
Information that We receive from you:
When you register for certain services or features, we shall request you to provide for your personal data such as full name, contact number, postal address, email address, username, log-in password.
Information that We collect:
When you visit our Website, we shall automatically collect the information such as your browser type, operating system, your computer’s Internal Protocol (IP) address, web pages, links that you visit or advertisements that you view.
Usage Of The Information Collected By Us
Your information is used by us to provide our services and to enhance your customer experience. Further We may use your information for the following:
- to further manage the purchases, orders, payments, and returns/exchanges in connection with the services offered on our Website;
- to connect with you regarding customer service activities and design, improve and enhance your customer experience;
- to administer our customer loyalty programs, newsletters;
- to deliver personalized coupons, newsletters, emails, text messages, social media notifications, surveys and other marketing related materials;
- to respond to requests from yourself regarding information about our products and services on our Website;
- to administer contests or promotional activities;
- to publish your reviews, comments and content to our websites and make them publicly visible;
- to assist law enforcement and respond to regulatory, investigate security breaches, or other legal inquiries.
In any and all circumstances, we will always ask for your consent before we share your personal information outside of our corporate family of companies.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
- We do not knowingly collect/sell/trade your personally identifiable information; however, we may share the same with third parties who assist us in conducting our business, operating our website, or servicing you, so long as these third parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- These third parties shall strictly have limited access to your information and shall be only with the purpose of performing the tasks assigned by Us.
- We may also share your Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We at all times shall offer a variety of choices about how we use your information. You can always choose about whether to not disclose information to us and/or update and/or edit/change/modify or delete your information from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication. In addition, you can also generally make choices in your settings, or by visiting relevant links.
We take reasonable technical as well as physical measures/ efforts to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure and destruction.
You can conveniently manage your registration for the PraDe Newsletter in the “My Account” area of the Website. Simply enter your e-mail address in the field provided and then click “send”. We will send a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address you give us. Please click on the confirmation link contained in the e-mail and you will receive regular information about new arrivals and/or discounts from PraDe.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.