This website is owned, maintained and operated by PraDe Jewels (henceforth referred as “PraDe”, “we”, “us” or “our”add website having its registered office at Tamil Nadu, India.
In using the services provided by our website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions till the time you access this website.
PraDe reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible. All rights including copyright, in this website, are owned by PraDe. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part without the permission of PraDe is prohibited.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or any complaints or suggestions regarding our website, please feel free to write to email@example.com (Timings: 11 A.M to 5.30 P.M Indian Standard Time).
If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from or with this website.
We at PraDe Jewels reserve the right to deny or refuse service to anybody. All of those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws and if to the extent local laws are applicable.
Pricing & Payment
Products and Services might be available only on the Website exclusively and the Products are available in a limited number. Hence, please read our return/ exchange terms and conditions to be clear.
The prices in our site are subject to changes and we are not obligated to notify regarding these changes. It is to be noted that every information shared with us (except the credit card or payment details) are shared within the external factors as unencrypted information and card details are shared as encrypted details when a transaction is made. For orders being shipped within India, the payment can only be accepted in INR. Prices will be MRP and CGST/SGST and IGST, as applicable.
In the event if any Indian States prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other Indian States and require special documentation to affect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances, we retain the right to accept or reject the order.
In case of international credit cards being used for domestic orders, the transaction amount will be converted to INR before the payment is accepted. Further a currency conversion charge may apply according to your credit card policy.
In case you chose to make the payment by International card or foreign bank issued card then you will be required to send us any government issued photo Identity proof of the country of residence such as Passport with Visa Copy/ Employment Card/ Driving licensed or any other government issued ID proof of the country of residence.
Payments for International Orders are accepted through Razorpay gateway either by your account or by using International credit/debit cards only. For orders being shipped outside India, the payment will be accepted only in US Dollars. For international orders, currency conversion rates will apply according to the prevailing exchange rates on the day of placing the order.
For shipments being sent outside India, Prices will include all the applicable taxes in India and the shipping and handling charges. Any other import duties or charges (VAT) levied in the destination country of the shipment has to be borne by the customer. These Duties or Taxes are to be paid extra as per actuals and are subject to change. All these rates are subject to changes and to be borne by the customer as per actuals at the time of delivery.
Warranties, Liabilities and Obligation
- We do not at any point in time assure that our service shall be uninterrupted, timely, accurate, secure or error-free.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any service without notifying you and please note that our services may not be accurate or reliable at all times.
- You agree to our ability or inability to provide you service is at own risk. All services provided to you by us as service (unless expressly stated by us) are “as is” and we do not warrant or are liable to any of them.
- You have to provide true and accurate information about yourself while registration on our website.
- You should maintain and promptly update registration data to keep it current and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete or not current or if PraDe has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is not in accordance with this user agreement, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to our website.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e., wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by PraDe for re-delivery shall be claimed from you and you shall bear such expenses.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. PraDe reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be false (partially or completely), PraDe has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of PraDe.
- Under no circumstances shall PraDe, the directors, managers, employees, agents, contractors, interns, supply provider are responsible for any damage, injury, loss, claim, any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages of any kind, replacement costs, lost profits, lost savings, or similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise or anything that might arise from the use of these services or claims relating to anyway or use of these services. As in some states, these exclusions or emissions are not acceptable, in such cases, our liabilities shall be limited to maximum extent permitted by law.
- You confirm that the address at which delivery of the product(s), ordered by you, is to be made is correct and proper in all aspects.
- If there is any delay in the delivery caused due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance, then you shall not hold PraDe liable for such delay in the delivery of the product.
PraDe reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you and such other restrictions as may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/ or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. PraDe reserves the right at its sole discretion to prohibit sales to anyone as it may deem fit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation to accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access or attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
You shall not attempt to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing or crashing or send unsolicited email, including promotions and or advertising of products or services.
In any case, if any law is determined to be unlawful, unenforceable or void in accordance with the current law, it shall nonetheless be enforceable. The unenforceable part shall be considered to be served from the terms of services and we would like to state that these determinations shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provisions.
Prohibition against Assignment
You may assign your rights under this contract to third parties only with the consent of PraDe Jewels.
This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Seller in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Seller concerning the Service. Agreements entered into under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the Indian Contracts Act. This choice of law only applies to the extent that there are no pre-emptive provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his usual residence prohibiting it. Chennai, Tamil Nadu is the exclusive venue for all disputes that may arise from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.